Turkey week is finally here! I am looking forward to spending time with my family and enjoying some good home cooked meals. I hope you have a great Thanksgiving and safe travels. Here’s some things to read before the Triptafen kicks in after the turkey feast. Happy Thanksgiving.
The initiator by Seth Godin.
If you aren’t reading Seth Godin, please read this and hopefully you will subscribe to his daily posts. They are short, insightful and worth spending some time reading them daily.
The Difference Between Professionals and Amateurs by James Clear
James’ bi-weekly posts are also one of my favorite things to read and this post sums up a lot of things I talk to my students about. According to his website, “My weekly emails will show you how to:
- Use small habits to multiply your mental and physical performance by 10x.
- Beat procrastination and shave wasted hours off your workweek.
- Overcome your inner fears and actually follow through on what you set out to do.”
There is always something to gain from his writing and I have also added a lot of books from his recommended reading list.
Do Elite Performers “Zone Out” or “Zone In” for Optimal Performance? by Dr. Noa Kageyama
5 Days. 5 Small Marketing Wins. 5 Minutes Each. by Patrick Armitage
The photo in this post is used under the Creative Commons License: Attribution – NonCommercial – No Derivs 2.0 by Patrick Emerson on Flickr.com.
Latest posts by Dave Gerhart (see all)
- Trinidad and Tobago’s Panorama 2018 Results - 02/20/2018
- CASMEC Presentation 2018 - 02/16/2018
- Percussion Education Snare Drum Technique Playlist - 02/15/2018